Flash is the latest technology in the world of digital media that helps in creation as well as management of interactive multimedia applications such as websites, games, movies, animations and advertisement banners or many more. Here you can avail unlimited options for page designing without consuming more time. If you are thinking to work with flash website it is important to analyse its positive as well as negative aspects so that you can grab maximum benefits out of it.
Presently Flash website technology is gaining huge popularity among website developers because there are lots of wonderful features associated with it. Developers believe that there are lots of creative things that can be done using flash websites only. For beginners it could be little tricky to learn about writing techniques of Flash web pages but a number of resources in terms of online books as well as offline classes are available to help you. Of you are thinking to do something different with websites to deliver rich experience and complex interaction over various browsers then Flash is only suitable option for you.
Here are details about top 10 flash websites of year 2015:
- Pharrell Williams: With the help of Flash technology Pharrell Williams created world’s very first video with duration of 24 hours. You will be amazed to know that he used exact complement of flash media integration for creation of web experience so that perfect theme of song can be delivered; this is not possible with traditional videos.
- Clouds Over Cuba: This highly interactive multimedia documentary makes use of hypnotic nature of flash so that audience can visualise the actual facts behind Cuban Missile Crises after 50 years. This website is produced by JFK library and provides entertaining experience with lots of learning to all users.
- Bear 71: It is the most interactive documentary that was prepared on the basis of activities of a female grizzly bear that was monitored for the duration of 2001 to 2009 by officers of wildlife conservation. With the help of flash developer became able to enhance this documentary in terms of atmospheric depth to a story that allows viewers to understand the clash among humans, animals and technology of this modern world. In fact, many industries are fast forwarding into the modern day technology era and will be needing this type of technology. We just met a gentleman the other day who works for a company that has concrete trucks for sale in Houston, TX and he was explaining his need for a website just like this.
There are many other websites that are created using various incredible features of flash technology but one must be aware of downside of Flash to avoid complications in future. Here are some important facts about Flash websites that may help you to make decision:
- Websites that are constructed using 100% flash are not readable by search engines.
- Most of the flash websites usually do not have any acceptable Google page rank.
- Flash Websites are not viewable by all PDAs or cellphone but most of people make use of these portable devices for gathering information so it adds big problem.
- These websites appear with highly artistic appearances but it brings difficulty to the access of average person. A website must be capable enough to deliver needed content quickly but this thing is not possible with flash websites.
- Flash websites are generally very expensive to maintain as well as develop and you will be able to find very few developers in market. Analysis says that only five out of 100 web developers are actually aware of flash technology so it brings lots of risks and trouble for designing.